ads.

Lunes, Abril 18, 2011

The Blog Before the First.

The First Letter:

Before I start posting things here, let me explain what BLACKSHEEPINME is all about, so bear with me first. 

A black sheep, figuratively speaking, is the unwanted member of the family. You might think that this is a blog about me defying family rules (and there are times that it MIGHT be about that), but it's really just me re-defining the BLACK SHEEP.

This blog is really just gonna be about a teenager showing people what she's interested in, what she likes, and what she thinks of other things (I'll do my best to ignore stereotypes, but I'm still just human.). If it doesn't agree with your point of view, then I'm sorry about that, but then again, I really just want a creative outlet right now (or something to pass time with). Just think of it as MY public journal.

The introduction ends here, I'll be posting the first blog in a few minutes, tell me what you think about it!

CREATIVE CRITICISM IS ALLOWED.   

                                                                         spread the word!!!






Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento